What is white stain?
The white stain is also known as leucoderma or vitiligo, leuco means white and derma means skin, that is white skin or white patch. It’s slightly different from the normal skin tone. It’s also called hyper pigmentation.
Difference in Leucoderma and Vitiligo –
Leucoderma differs slightly from normal skin tone. In this ,one or two small round or other shape patches appear on the face and its stains are not for very long.
It is quite different from the normal skin tone. Vitiligo is seen in many parts of the body, as well as its stains for a long time. In vitiligo, many patches appear on the body.
Why does white stain occur?
1. In 30% of people it is caused by genetic.
2. Caused by the effect of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
3.It is caused due to stomach upset due to worms in the stomach and also due to liver problem.
4. It is also caused by excessive sweating.
5.A white stain can also occur due to an allergy.
What not to do ?
1. Don’t use milk whenever we eat salt.
2. Don’t use milk or milk products with non- vegetarian food.
3. Avoid cold water in sweating.
4. Don’t get influenced by the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
5. Don’t take non- vegetarian food.
What to do?
1.Food containing vitamin ‘C’ like orange, lemon, grapes etc should be consumed.
2.Must eat papaya once daily.
3.Must drink water daily in a copper vessel.
4.To protect your skin from sunburn, use sunscreen.
5.Eat zinc like foods such as carrot ,radish ,sugar beets etc.
Home remedies to eliminate white stains forever –
1. Mix 2 teaspoon of red clay powder in 1 teaspoon of ginger juice and massage it on the face for 2 minutes and leave to dry. After drying ,wash it with water.
2. Apply coconut oil on white spots.
3. White stains are eliminated by applying squeezed juice of bean leaves.
4. Boil the basil leaves with turmeric and water and after it cools, apply it on the face with the aid of cottons.
5. Mix lemon juice in ginger juice and apply it twice a day.
6. Mix 2 teaspoon mustard oil in 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and apply it on the face for 15 to 20 minutes and wash it after drying.
7. Wash face thoroughly and apply honey on white spots and wash it after 30 minutes.
Use any of the recommended home remedies.