Why do wrinkles happen?
with time, wrinkles are natural, but if it is visible before time, then it can be a problem.
some of the main reasons are as follows.
1. Not using sunscreen in the sun causes skin damage,which cause aging problem.
2. Aging is also a problem due to applying makeup for a long time and not removing makeup from the face at bedtime.
3. Skin gets dry by using hot water, while using coldwater, the skin pores are opened, the dirt in the air enters the skin & damages the skin.
4. Excessive rubbing of the skin leads to loosening of the skin, leading to a problem of aging.
5. Use of any skin product without thinking can also cause a problem of aging.
6. Sleeping without cleaning the face also leads to aging problems.
Amazing home remedies for facial tightening:-
1. Mix well with a spoonful of raw honey & one-third(1/3) lemon juice in eggwhite. now apply it on the face with the help of a brush & leave it for 20 minutes to dry. Then wash it with normal water, do it thrice a week.
2. Soak fenugreek overnight, grind it in the morning & make a good paste & add a little olive oil to it now mix both of them well & apply on the face for 20 minutes, then wash them with lukewarm water.
3. Boil 2 to 3 carrots and Crush them well.Now make a paste by mixing one spoon of honey in it. Apply this paste on the face, neck, hands & feet and wash it with lukewarm water after 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Mix half (1/2) a teaspoon of honey in 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel and apply it on the face in circular motion, Wash it with lukewarm water after 15 minutes, use it continuously for 1 month.
5. Mix Vitamin E capsules in 1 teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel. Apply it before bed at night & wash face in the morning.
6. Mix 2 tbsp milk, 1 teaspoon raw honey with 10 drops olive oil in the yellow part of the egg and apply it on the face with the help of a brush. When it dries in little, repeat it again and finally after drying it is plain wash with water, apply a few drops of olive oil on the face after washing.
7. Sieve 2 spoons of rice flour and add 2 spoon of condensed milk to it and make a paste. Now apply it on the face, leave it to dry and when dry, wet your hands and massage with light hands and then wash it.
8. Make a paste by mixing half a teaspoon of multani mitti and half a teaspoon of Gram flour in a spoon of curd and apply it on the face. After drying, apply a little water in the hands and massage for 2 minutes and then wash it with normal water.
9. Take half a cup of water in a bowl and mix one tablespoon of corn starch in it. Take half a cup of water in a a separate vessel and put this solution in it and hit it while staying on low flame, it will be convert to gel in 1 minute. Now cool this gel, after cooling, add 2 teaspoon of carrot juice and apply it on the face, massage it for 2 minutes after drying, then wash it. Do this in an interval of 1 day.
10. Mix 2 spoon of orange juice and a pinch of turmeric powder in an egg white. If you have skin dry, then one spoon of honey can mixed. Apply this mask on the face, leave it for 5 minutes, repeat it again after 5 minutes and leave it on for 20 minutes, then massage it after drying and wash it well.
Note:- Use one of recommended home remedies continuously. You can do this 3 times in a week or in an interval of 1 day. Very good results will be seen within 1 month.